Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Stairs

 
 
Well the house renos are still going it is hard to do nothing but work on the house so it seems to be spread out, here are our front entrance stairs. The stair noses are a shade lighter but you can't get them to match. We even spiecial ordered them in. It's amazing to me that James can't picture a color change on the walls or how furiture will look before it is put in but he saw how he wanted to do the stairs and did them pretty much dead on. Not bad for his first try, I feel pretty spoiled for him to makes my dreams realility. Next my crazy kids are here playing in their swim suits. We fianlly are out of the minus 50 and they all think that their swim suits should be out and in them. Hummm do you think maybe winter has been a litlle to long for even the kids? It's when the weather is like this that you start to question the insane who choose to live here in wintepeg. James is among the crazy. I still think that maybe we should break free from this hole and try life out there in the big unknown with just our family and somewhere WARMER. Yes I think I would like that alot. But then I'm not James and even I don't understand his reasoning for staying here. It's not like his company is even here in Winnipeg. But here are my kids as a reminder that maybe the warm weathe will again return to us and hopefully sooner then later...............ttfn
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I often feel as though not only was I born in the wrong province and then posted to a colder province...I'm just born in the wrong country. I really need to be livin it large in the heat myself!! Stairs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stairs look beautiful. That flooring is so pretty. I don't get why you live in that ice box either.... I guess someone has to live there, and it gets to be you. Wouldn't your Arthritis do better in a warmer climate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the swimsuits I am totally with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tricia,
    I just did a fun tag on my blog and I tagged you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stairs looks great!! How much fun. Now the kids just are adorable!! I think you should get our the little pool and put it in the kitchen for them to play in too. Doesn't hurt to wish it were summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree this winter has been way to long,even here in the tropical state of Iowa! Don't worry, I still remember the dreaded cold of Winterpeg! We loved the city, but hated the weather!
    BTW... I scrap all paper, I have not taken the time to learn the digital world, maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia, did you tear the wall between you kitchen and l.r. down? (maybe I should look at your old posts.) It looks great! James did a good job! You're a lucky girl. And a cruise? I'm turning a little green......

    ReplyDelete