Saturday, February 16, 2008

The ear ring is gone yeah!!!!!!

Alina surgery went great, they had barely put her to sleep when the doctor had the butterfly out and we were getting her back in her room to recover. The fisrt thing she said when she came to was "my mom is taking me to mc danolds" she just layed there for them to give her her "i.v." and she was super happy the whole the day. I was a little worried how she was going to do and it was me who had the hard time. I got a hugh cold sore on my lip from the stress. Of all things to get this is my curse of curses. I always get them, sucks to be me. Alina on the other hand had a positive experiance and doesn't seem to mind that she lost 1/2 hour of her life. Now we can have the next adventure of our family!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tricia,
    I am glad that the surgery went well. The poor thing. Sounds like you have so much fun with your family! Enjoy them. They are such adorable kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this story... I have never heard anything like it. Sure hope your insurance covers that little stint into the OR. :-)

    ReplyDelete