Friday, February 22, 2008

My New Toy


Well I know that I am late to jump the bandwagon but I am here, I just bought myself an ipod. I have wanted one for a long time but James doesn't understand the logic of one. Anyway I used my air miles to buy one this way I won't get into trouble about spending the money. I think I am INLOVE!!!!!!!What can I download and play? Well maybe this will take up a little bit more time then James want me wasting but how can I resist the hours of play time that lay instore for me. And yes for any out there I did get the blue one, which yes does make it that much better in my opinion

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my Ipod!!!! I now have a Itouch, and I LOVE it more!!!! It has WiFi! I can surf the internet, and I can watch youtube, wich means you can pretty much watch any TV show. It also has a calendar schedule on it, I use it All the time!! I love it!!! I could never live with out it!!! I used to think they were useless, but I couldn't live with out it!! Have fun loading it up!!!

    did i mention I love it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, it is so pretty. I love my Ipod too. I am more apt to play music for the kids too. :-) Congrats! Have fun, and remember that when you click "ok" on I tunes, they really do take $1 from you, and that those $1's add up real fast :-) Trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete