Sunday, February 24, 2008

THe Kar Rally

 
 
LAst night maks ou first cub kar rally, our house was buzzing with excitement. Greg could not wait for the races to stat. We had dance and piano to help keep us busy until the dreaded 5pm finally came. First there was a potluck dinner and anyone who knows me knows I hate potluck. I can't eat food that I don't know where it came from. So I stuck to salad and three small meatballs. I brought kfc because I am a sucker for easy, I don't want to have to haul dishes and remeber to pick them up. However I also hate kfc, so maybe I need to find an other alternative so I can acaully eat something. After dinner the much waiting came to an end the rally started. Greg and I were pretty nervous. I really did want him to do good but I was scared he would get disappointed and I wanted this to be a great first run. So his car got called and up he went, and his car did really well. He won every race he was in except one. For the finals he took second, his cousin took first,so how can you be sad when it's a cousin who you want to do good too. His buddy Nolan took first in design and that was very exciting to every one who is important that every one we love so much came out with smiles. And yes fun was had by all, even me yeah!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment