Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Lesson

I was asked to teach Relief Socitey on Sunday, the lesson is from Henry B. Eyring talk called O Remember, Remember. I found that it talks alot about writing down what happens every day and by doing so we will see the hand of the Lord in our lives. As I have sat and pondeed on this I thought I would go through my Blog and see what I had shared with the blogging world and see if I can see how the Lord has blessed my life and the life of my family. As you can imagine with a couple years of doing this I have lots of examples even in my life of help that we have recieved. I have looked at doing a blog book, I don't feel that I can handle doing it right now so I just formatted my blog pages and printed them off. I am going to put them in a pretty binder and presto I have a journal. I always thought of my blog as a journal but I never go back and read it. Somehow having it on paper gives me more pleasure or something and I have lost hours in reading about my life. There are lots of funny random days that I have shared. A special thanks to my dear friend Christie for sharing the blog article that she came across I am using that aswell to show that it is important to everyone to perserve memories with your loved ones, and how through blogging you tend to share more of the nity grity day to day life that is not shared in scrapbooking. I love how it is put that we don't always remeber how God has touched our lives and that the holy ghost helps us see the goodness in our life, and how through journaling we can always be learning form our past. Thanks to all you bloggers out there who share you trials and bliss with us. I think we draw stength from each other and I know that it lifts my spirit when I am having a down day and i can read something exciting happening to one of you out there. I have been overwhelemed with way to many kids the past two days and can't wait for Friday I only have two extra and they are my girl friends kids from across the street. So here comes party day for the whole day. Then I get to go and paint another glass block at Micheals for Ticia time YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. No problem with the post, and I expect pictures of your glass block. What are you going to do this time? Something spring? You really ought to sell them.

    ReplyDelete