Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here is the kicker

So here I am writing yet again another entry about missionary #2 Elder turner got transfered on me to? Hummm I'm thinking about going in to inactivity over this. This was Elder Purcell's companion It was hard losing one but now I lost them both. I Know that this super stupid on my part but I just love how dedicated they were to the gospel and I know I get more missionaries in my area but they just had such a great relationship with my kids They loved it when they came over. elder turner and Spencer really hit it off. Spencer loved him alot. So here I am with another chapter of mission life closed, and await the new batch.
As a side note it was so nice that I was able to have the kids out for an hour this morning how great was that? I think we are getting another cold spell coming but come on all ready. Let just say I AM SO THANKFUL they could go out and run around out there instead of running inside. I think we were all getting a little shack fever. Yeah to a very sunny day and -10 I think I can handle this...... I presonally can't wait for the summer I know it gets super hot here but I think I could use a shot of that.
ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so sad. glad you had some "warm" weather for the kids to get out. It makes a world of difference doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, remember the other day when we talked about printing out pages for your journal...check this out!

    http://www.blurb.com/home/1/

    you can make books out of your blog!

    ReplyDelete