Saturday, February 16, 2008

Family Fun Night with the Northcott Crew

 

 

 

 

Here we are with a party at hand with the Northcott Crew, On friday night we had a party with ourselves. first we stopped by the hospital to visit my dad he just had surgery. The kids all made pictures for him to brighten his room. We then packed the kids up and headed for Mcphillips street on the other side of the city for a night of adventure. We found this run down vietnamese resturant for supper, you know that if it a little hole in the wall that the food is super yummy which it was. The decor in the the whole place was for sale, the table cloths where just the cheap ones from a dollar store and all the condiments where in purple plastic baskets. But the food was fantastic. Next we headed to a place called U Puttz mini golf. Glow in the dark how fun can this be we had a great time the kids all wanted necklaces and then off we went, the kids loved all the sharks and dinosaurs that were around we would feed our golf balls and pose for more pictures. 18 holes some times seems to take for forever to get through but here we were shocked when we got to the last hole. The best part of the whole evening was that on the way home not one but four pooped out kids fall asleep so James and I got to play Ticket to ride before we went to bed. Tonight is date night for just James and I so I'll let you know if it can compare to friday night with the kids.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, and I hope your dad has a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!!! What a fun place to go to. We play ticket to ride too. It's a fun game. I like to make sure that the trains make it up to Canada. I don't know why, I just do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's your dad doing? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the fact that the name of the Mini Golf place is U PUTTZ! I had to LOL about that one!

    ReplyDelete