Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Northcott Reunion

I have so much to catching up to do.....This summer has been a super packed fun time for our family. We rented this great cabin out in Echo Lake Montana and it was heaven. James family was having a reunion and we thought that we would go this year for the first time. I was so bitter towards lots of his family and realized that I shouldn't, so I turned over a new stone and love being there with everyone. I loved the beautiful sun rises and set everyday over the mountains and listening to my children laughing playing in the lake every chance that they got.





James cousin John made me the perfect smore on night at the camp fire. Greg got to practice wake boarding...I see more in the future. My kids loved riding in the boat, soaking up the sun and relaxing in the kayaks and canoes. Greg became close with a cousin named Ben and can't wait to hang out again soon. It was fun to get to know everyone, and enjoy the hot summer days out at the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment