Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Birds of Prey

My girlfriend Ang wanted to take her boys to the birds of prey center, and me being me wanted to go too. So off we went one beautiful summer day to check it out. It was amazing there, you could feed the ducks and watch a falcon fly for food, plus all the poor birds that can't ever leave because too much damage had been done to them. They had barn owls that you could hold along with a great horned owl. which was a whole lot of feathers and about 5 pounds of bird. Alina and Janelle needed help holding him up because their arms are so small that big of owl. My Spencer is more of sit back and watch kind of guy so he didn't hold or touch anything well we were there. The Court family is always fun and so I don't think my kids could of asked for a better family to spend the day with.


1 comment:

  1. It appears you have adjusted very well to living in Lethbridge. I need to go out and see my kids at some point, go to the temple with the Orr's etc. Miss you guys lots the ward hasn't been the same since the Northcott's left.

    ReplyDelete