Monday, October 25, 2010

Turquoise Wrap


I found this great tutorial over at UCREATE and loved how fun this bracelet looked, decided that it couldn`t be that hard to make and set out to Micheal's to find all my supplies and give it a try. Well here it is I love it, I would love to change the button as I couldn`t find the one I was looking for but I feel youthful and young when I wear it. Now I have been to Micheal`s since and guess what I found the button I wanted in the first place...GRRRR oh well maybe if I make another one one day I will go get that button. It was a brown coconut fiber button super earthy.

3 comments:

  1. just wanted you to know that I've been here and been reading. Loved the pics from alainas baptism... the cupcake sounds lush, and your bracelet is beautiful! I also Like the picture of the bracelet. Nicely done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you taking orders!!! Oh you asked about good books the other day....My fav...THE HELP...definate read!! and I didn't know if I'd like The Hunger games but I read the first one in a day!!

    ReplyDelete