Monday, October 25, 2010

The Terry Fox Run


I was looking through my photos and found this picture among others of the Terry Fox Run. It was a rainy, cloudy day but here is my Greg ready to run, every fifteen years here in Lethbridge I think, they gather all the schools and do a run to celebrate Terry Fox`s accomplishments. The whole school ran around Nicolas Sheran park but five children were picked to be apart of this special run and toe dip and yes my Greg was picked.He felt very proud to be apart of this and i am proud that he got this oppertunity to do so aswell. The run was on my birthday and I missed the end but he got to finish the race for the city and was welcomed by our whole school and as he ran he was shaking hands and giving high fives, so very Greg.....

No comments:

Post a Comment