Monday, October 25, 2010

Shooting in manual for a change....



I was playing online the other day and came across a post that said "Stop what you are doing and make these right now" So me being a very obedient person set out to do just that. However these cupcakes were a little on the labor intensive side so I had to stop mid project and buy more ingredients which I didn't have on hand. So here is the finished product. They are called butterscotch cupcakes, although you can not see but inside these beauties is a big scoop of butterscotch. Super doper high in fat, sugar and all things not good for you.

Now the fun part I started today to shoot manual. I am very unsure about myself and wish I had models to pose for me so I can get this light thing to work for me, I guess I will have to become one of those people who carry my camera around all the time to get in the practice. I must say however I like the two shoots that I have here for you. Anyone who can help me out with tips I would love to hear them.

1 comment: