Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grandma`s 90th birthday party.




During August we got to celebrate my Grandma Moore's 90th birthday. It was a busy day as it was the same day that we baptized Alina. We tried very hard to make this a special day for her. We got as much of the family together as could come, had a nice little lunch and socializing time for her. Only my one uncle didn`t come (to bad for him thinking that he is busier then the rest of us!)I got family pictures of all the families with her and made them into a keepsake book, that I need to get to her. I made up a paper cake with jelly bellies inside them for the center piece. She told me how special she felt that we would go to all that work for her and it made me feel special too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Grandma Moore! I totally remember her. She is such a sweet lady! I have quite a few fun memories of the Moore farm :-)

    ReplyDelete