Thursday, July 15, 2010

Alina baptism invite


Hard to believe that my princess is going to be old enough to be baptized. We have been busy getting everything ready for her big day. Her birthday is on the 20th and she is getting baptized on the 14th of August. All my family and some of James are making the trip out here to be with on this special day, she is so excited for this and really I think it is going to be the perfect way to end a wonderful summer. She will be surrounded with all family that love her. I think that my poor house will not know what to do with so many people but we are super excited to tour around and have a cousin's weekend all together since it has been a year since we were all together. We are also going to be celebrating my grandma's 90th birthday the same weekend so this will be the first time in many years since our extended family have been together. Is there really any better reason for us to gather then to celebrate a wonderful woman who has touched all our lives. I will have many pictures to post in the coming weeks so keep your eyes posted for many more updates to come.....

1 comment:

  1. I love your invitations for Alina's baptism.... and I assume you did it all... great work and congratulations young lady.

    ReplyDelete