Sunday, October 17, 2010

There is beauty all around.



As I sit here this beautiful crisp Sunday morning I am reminded of all the things in my life that I need to be grateful for, and today I want to share my love of fresh cut flowers. I know that they do die sooner then later but while they surround my kitchen I must love them every second that I can. I love the colors and different variety to choose from. To me there is nothing more perfect then these beauties staring me in the face and remembering that everyday is new one with all the charms that may come. The sun is shining even though it is a little cooler this morning and all my kids are bundling up to keep warm, but here right now all I see is the beauty that God created for me and I am going to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. There is beauty is everything around us. Its just a matter of stopping to see it. Sundays are a great day to see Gods hand in our lifes and His wonderous creations. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete