Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just how much do you love me???

 

 

 

Alright so I was reading on my friends blog about these Cinnamon rolls that I just had to try. It calls for a quart of milk, whole bag of icing sugar you get the picture. I'm thinking how great to make seven pans of buns and then I can share them( it's teacher appreciation week at school) if you would like to try them go to www.thepioneerwoman.com very fun site. Anyway on her blog it said the people were known to propose marriage I'm thinking this is great it will make James fall helplessly in love with me again wonderful. SO we were feeding the missionaries(yes I feed them once a week) and I'm waiting to hear the groans of how wonderful my dessert was and James turns to me and said I think I would use brown sugar next time and cream cheese icing WHAT????? you booger does he not get what was suppose to happen? He then goes and gets another tray to share with everyone! Well wait just a second not what I had planned and since no wooing was a happening I'm not so sure I want to share another pan with him!!!! Well they eat two pans the missionaries bless their hearts told me they were in fact to die far, brownie points for them and James did give me a kiss so how can I go wrong. Men some times they just don't get what they are suppose to do, what can I say. Try them and may your luck go better then mine very easy to make I give them five out of five.. Happy baking ttfn
p.s. the picture of the beds is the new bunk beds for the girls, now that the main floor is starting to look finished I want James to work on the Girls room I want to be very feminine.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. ok I love you wanna make me cinnamon buns. JK! They look so delicious!! I love the beginnings of the girls rooms. The bunkbed bedding is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??!! James didn't love those cinnamon rolls?? Crazy! Looks like they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cin. rolls look delish, and sometimes men just don't get it! My husband knows that he has to really really really talk up cin. rolls cuz they're time consuming and I don't do them very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bedsheets on the bunk beds...you know i just created these cool vinyl graphics that would look perfect on the walls in that room, and would go so well with the beds. They are different sized daisy and dots, and it would look so cute, im selling them at $80 a package and you get 15 daisies ranging in size from 2" to 10" and 15 dots ranging in size about 2.5" to 6" and they come in 2 colors! You should check em out!!! I should have my website up soon!!

    ReplyDelete