Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Weather has finally changed

We have been sitting here with -25 or colder for the last month and a half, Yesterday we finally went to +1 can I bring out the swimsuits and shorts or what? The good thing about Spring is when it finally gets here the snow melts away pretty fast which means budds in my flower bed which means no more black snow and no more hibernation. However my kids were so wet yesterday that I had to have all my parents bring extra clothes including underpants and sock because everything get soaked. Winnipeg doesnt' seem so bad now!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I forgot about that nasty black snow!! So happy to hear that you are almost out of the crazy Winnipeg weather and headed for that great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!!!! Oh I am so happy for you, may it stick.... :-)

    ReplyDelete