Monday, March 17, 2008

New Addition

 
 
Here is my latest painting project. It's my favorite by far, I love the poppies the most! The teacher picked what I think is the best poppy color in the world and really taught us how to make them look somewhat real. I can't explain what painting does for I guess it is my out of the world to just sit and do nothing but paint and I am so so happy with what I have learned. I'm going to take more classes from this one lady. She has a sudio in her house, sign me up when you find something that you can become passionate about how can i not explore and see where is going to take me. Hope you enjoy ttfn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Trish!! So beautiufl. I'm glad you have found some thing fun to do! When do you ever have all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! It is so pretty! you did such a beautiful job. I wish I could see it all lit up.

    ReplyDelete