Thursday, March 20, 2008

The new Light

 
 
 
Here is the new light for my kitchen, as you can see hugh difference I can see it's amazing. I think that it is funny how you can sit and live with something for such along time and why do we do it. I guess we are creatures of habit. I love how much light I have no more living in the dark. The last picture is is the cute chicks that I did with the daycare. I made the pom poms with the softest yarn and the kids loved them. I love finding new things for us to do. This week was a little bit more sine we had to do st. Patricks day and easter all in a four day week but here we are on thursday and the week went by wonderfully. LOTS Of CRAFTS LOTS OF FUN.

My next story I think is just intersting. I have a non member friend that I brought to the church last night for volleyball, not a great turn out but I think she thought that it was okey. So we were driving home and she was asking questions and telling me about her church when she reaches over and say that someth8ing werid happened to Danika her daughter. I babysit Dani as a side note. So they were driving home one day down bishopgradin when Dani looked out the window and said momdo you see the angel? Diane said that chills ran down her spin and she said where is the angel. dani went on to tel her that she was just sitting there in the field. What does it look like? Dani told her she looks just like a mom with a pretty blue dress on. the fact that it didn't have wings made Diane think maybe she really did just see it. Diane asked me if believe that there are spirits around us and if I think dani really could have seen what see did. Isn't neat that a little child can be intune to see and hear things that us as adults don't allow ourselves the same. I think that it is also neat that a simple game of volleyball can get a friend to share stories of what is happening to her children and know that I might just understand what they are going through. If I didn't have a testiomony of power of missionary work i do now. It really doesn't take much to teach an aspect of the gospel to someone. everyone really is out there looking for answers to their life and we really do have a lot to share if we're not scared to open our mouths. now I don't think she is going to jump and join the church but maybe I soften her herat just a little. ttfn
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I love your house it looks so nice and bright! That's awesome!! Cute Easter craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, that story made me tingle. For sure. And your kitchen looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS, your chicks are so cute! Were they hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No we just made the pom pom and glued everything on, super fast and the kids loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome light. It's amazing how new lighting can change the look of a room, both the fixture and the abundance of light.

    Wow, that is quite the story. So interesting, and cool that you had a chance to speak to your friend about what you believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. where do you get some of your ideas for crafts. It seeems that not only am I teaching on Thursday at ISL but Tuesday's too. I use the Pack Of Craft Book but could use some new web ideas.

    Carolyne-Niverville

    ReplyDelete