Monday, March 17, 2008

When you let a two year dress themself.

 
 
Janelle is a strong willed child, she has always known what she wants and does what ever it takes to get it. I love her self expressions, and the little girl that she is becoming. I have noticed that the more kids you have the more independent they become. She loves to learn and do everything that the big kids do. She loves to color and is getting better all the time. we have pasted the scribbling and are now into trying to stay in the lines. She also potty trained herself in two days. I thought she wasn't going to keep it up so I didn't pressure her. I can proudly say that she has been both day and night trained since Christmas break. Now she is past the point where we are even allowed to pick the clothes that she is going to wear. On Sunday morning she picked her dress and tights. Although you can't see this in the picture she has her bloomers on under the tight which yes she even put those on herself. I was allowed to do up the zipper but not allowed to help with the sweater so here is Janelle's almost perfect morning.... I thought it was sweet. The girls like to match as mush as possible in that I mean wear the same colored clothes, so here are my beautiful divas fresh out of the shower and ready for a wonderful day at church. ttfn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Priceless! Good job Janelle! Can you come whisper the potty training secrets to Jack? He could use some help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute...and they are all matchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty. I love stories about children's individual personalities, I just always think about how wonderful it will be for her to read that when she is grown. :-)

    ReplyDelete