Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MY JELLY BEAN

 
 
 
Who would have thought that three years could go by so fast, she is an absolute doll most of the time. when she is not throwing a tantrum, beating someone up, or telling me her list of all the people she hates(yes it is true) She can color in the lines, run jump and keep up with the other three and act very grown up in public. She loves Dora and the color purple, she can sing quite a few primary songs and knows most verses to the songs. She LOVES to swim, I can't keep her out of the pool, what more can I say. Our family just wouldn't be the same without her apart of it and we all love her sooo mch. Her birthday was back on the 7th of june but at least I am posting pictures now right?
ps in the top picture is Janelle in her howdy partner hat she kept asking for one isn't she a doll?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She looks so much like your mom in that top picture! LOL!! Too cute. I love her cake, good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle is too cute.

    Nice job on the Cake Tricia. Can you make mine... I would like you know who on my birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete