Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Wedding

 
 
 
 
At last!!! Doug James' brother got married, now I know most of you hear my complaints about the Northcotts but I just love Doug always have. So we packed up and headed to Regina for the wedding last friday. The weather was hot we traded cars with friends so the gas was cheap and off we went. In the pictures you see the happy couple but then you see James and I got bored so off we went to find intersting places to take pictures. I think Beth mom was ready to leave me there, I just didn't feel the love!!! Anyway James and spent all the picture time taking goofy pictures of who else? but ourselves. We go some good ones of our mouths hanging open blowing kisses at each other and the back of the wedding couple. When we were through with ourselves we went back to the group and took fun pictures of me trying to hold Doug because Beth wouldn't, Doug punching James, but not really I just got it at the right time, me holding James because let face it he doesn't weight as much as Doug. Lately when Doug realized what he did he ran off never to be seen again, not really there was a jack rabbit on the grounds so he thought he could catch it. This is one of those Northcott traits thinking your above the rest LIKE YOU CAN CATCH A RABBIT. SUCKER!!!!! No it was all in fun, so here we are finally with a wedding on James side. Yeah happy day!!! It was fun but like all good things we had to come home back to reality.
ttfn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! You're so silly, playing around out there. what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're crazy strong! So fun to just hang out with your hubby once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete