Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stampede

 
 
 
 
So we went to the Morris stampede on saturday to help celebrate Alina's sixth birthday. The weather was great and there were no bugs really around to bug us. Greg got to ride a machanical bull which was the high light for him. We had a great time watching the bull rides, barrel riders. I thought that the clown was the best part. He got even my dad to laugh thoughout the entire show. As a highlight they had the rcmp musical ride, it was too long for my kids but they loved the charge at the end. And really who can end the day with out having some mini dougnuts? so we bought two bags to share yummy yummy!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm mini doughnuts!! I think I need some now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, yet another thing we didn't get to do before we left Manitoba. I always wanted to go. It just sounds so fun! I am glad you went, I can live through you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only 2 bags????? We would have needed WAY more then that! I think Brent can eat 4 by himself! Looks like a good time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a totally fun day. Wish we had been there to see get bucked off. Giddy up Cowboy.

    Tricia I know you just wanted to go to see and the cowboys in there ultra tight pants.

    James looks like he had a super awesome time. We'll have to get him a pair of wranglers and some cowboy boots when you come out here.

    ReplyDelete