Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My CHICKENS

 
 
 
My soocer team don't they look like a great group of eight year old giggly little boys, they were so much fun they called themselves the chickens thanks to Greg and yes we even had a cheer of us all yelling bock bock bock. We had a almost perfect season ruined only by a single win !!!! Yes you read right, we could not get it together no matter what we tried. we would lose by one or two most games. Surprisingly they were never down they gave it their all and we had a blast together. Really I guess that is all that matters, except it was me who came home every game trying to figure out what we could do to get that win, yes it was me who could never sleep at night and yes it was me coming up with the team schedule with who was going to play when. All that and one glorious win, next year we always have next year!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Awww, they're cute little chickens! Sorry about the losses. I am sure they were sad. ;-( Better luck next year. You're such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't know you were moving! MAN!! I'll come and see you when you are there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should post a little video footage of greg doing the chicken cheer!

    ReplyDelete