Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday Girl

 
 
Well on sunday my little girl turned six. How crazy it is to think of her so big. She truly is the princess in our house. She is danity and very lady like in all she does. She loves to dance and do crafts. This year she asked only for crafting presents so from a moms point of view yah hoo. She got a tie your own quilt, pottery wheel to make pots, then some clothes and new fashion boots from kid Aldo I fell in love with them and knew she needed a pair. The joy of a girl is dressing them up, and I pride myself in finding super cute clothes. She is a absolute joy and I love doing things with her, playing with her and getting to watch her become the sweet heart that she is. This summer she has learned to swim under water, swim backwards and is getting super good just swimming in the pool. Its fun to see your children take chances and watch them learn and grow from their experinces. She is a great helper around the house and I love her so much, so happy birthday princess thanks for just being who you are!!!

side note: Saturday was Dustin's birthday so we celebrated that too. Happy Birthday Dustin, thanks for being an understanding, caring big brother.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Did you make the cakes Tricia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl DOES look like a princess, she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute, reminds me of you! I have the same question as tracey... did you make the cake? It is super cute! Happy birthday cute girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! six??!! I can't believe it! She is getting so grown up and absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Alina. You're cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to take credit but look what $22 dollars to Sobeys can get you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alina is getting so grown up already. I can't believe she is six. The cake is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe my little sunbeam is six. Crazy how fast time flies. She looked adorable in her pics.

    ReplyDelete