Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Tiled backsplash

Well today I have a full daycare, James is gone to put in a new phone system for a client, And I am hiding out upstairs checking out blogs. I feel like I never have a chance to do this anymore. Over the weekend our family headed to the snake dens with the Court family. It was rainy and kind of a blah day but nothing was going to wreck seeing all those snakes............. Well we did see snakes a whole nine of them maybe. Greg had them wrapped around his shoulders and even Janelle had to hold them, not for me. I did take pictures and a great time Alina wants to go back so she can touch one, spence dosen't care if we ever go back. I think if i would have let him Greg would have brought one home for a pet. Anyway it was a blast!
So on saturday night I decided to tile the back splash in my kitchen, let just say it was so easy and turned out beautiful, well on tuesday afternoon I had to grout it well maybe I should read the directions because I chemicaled burned five fingers on both hands. Ouch James has had to change diapers and get kids dressed because my fingers hurt so bad, so much for a girl who thinks she can do all by herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVED going to see the snake dens, too bad it was a cold day and they were in their dens. There's always next year! Good on ya for the backsplash, (but not the fingers!). We need to see pictures of the do it yourself renos, you can inspire me!

    ReplyDelete