Saturday, May 19, 2007

Funny quotes.

Yesterday marks my day of insane!!!! I had 11 children here all day yes 11 you read right. My brother went to the temple so I took his three girls plus my four daycare kids and mine. amazing no one got hurt and we all had a great day playing, doing plays for them to act out and making crafts.
As a thankyou Andrea gave me a cook book, in it there are quotes and here a couple of my favorites so for all you mothers here you go

The law of heredity is that all undesirable traits come from the other parent. Unknown

Ah children. A woman knows all about her children. she knows about dentist appointments and soccer games and romances and best friends and favourite foods and secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

"It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmover, snowblower or vacuum cleaner." unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment