Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

Well I can say that this year marks the best Mother's Day that I have had. James and the kids really had fun with the day and making me feel special. First on Saturday afternoon I went for a hair cut, my favorite hair dresser just got back from her mat leave and I was so happy. it really makes a difference to have someone who knows your hair cut it. have no fear I will still go out every so often to find other great hair dressers for all my friends. After my hair cut we took our kids to the southdale fair. Gregory has been begging to go, for 25.00 you can ride all the rides you want.......but with a family of four kids that would have been 100.00 for a couple hours of fun so we spent 50.00 on tickets and let the kids only ride a couple ride each and play a couple of games. We had so much fun, I ran into a couple of girl friends there and did some visiting well our kids ran and played hard. On Sunday James made sticky buns for breakfast and I got Alina ready for her dance pictures, then we went to church, and all my youth gave me hugs and wished me a happy mothers day, our ward gives out chocolate to the mothers and the young men all fought over who would give me mine so I got three boxes thrown at me to see who's box I would pick, Yes i gave back the other two boxes for other moms to get theirs. At home the kids had cards and presents galore for me to open. I had bought myself a new purse and gave it to James to give to me and Spencer informed me he picked it out. Ohh how lucky am I!!!!! James thought that he should buy me a shower radio? does he know me? what would I do with that? Good try honey. I love my new purse and told him I would give him brownie points for it instead. My mom and dad came over for supper and the kids loved showering grandma with special love on this special day so I think she had a wonderful time too. Yes this year has been the best MOTHER'S DAY I have ever had..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day! Doesn't a new purse seem so decadent. Something just entirely for you, you don't have to share it with anyone!

    ReplyDelete