Sunday, May 27, 2007

Start of another week

Here we are at the beginning of another whirwind week, James thinks we're to busy. I think it just starting......... We have eight birthday parties between Greg and Alina, with a party for Alina since her birthday is in the middle of summer and all her friends will be gone. Janelle turns two on the 7th of June and it leaves me a little sad that I'm coming to the end of baby years in my house. I held my friend's baby at church today and there is something special about holding a little tresure, I just loved it. I hope you all have a great week

1 comment:

  1. There is a family in our Ward whos' youngest is 14yrs old. Apprently 14 years ago she had that "taken care of"... She is now pregnant!!!! So really who is to say that your baby years are over...We just may have 12 more years to wait for a new Northcott Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete