Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pictures By Ruth


We went to my girlfriends house on Saturday and she took 180 pictures of my kids. It was so fun to have someone that my kids feel comfortable with taking the pictures. She has captured them the way I see them all the time. I think this is a really hard thing to do since even I have a hard time doing it. She just talked to them and snapped pictures the whole time. It was hard to find a piture to post because they are all so good. Janelle has never had pro pictures of herself so this is so nice for me to be able to show her off. I think that Ruth is just a natural at what she does, thanks for great friends who do amazing things for us, where would we be in the world with out them. I can wait to get a bunch these developed and put up in my house. That is another great thing digital cameras there is no way we would have so many to pick though if not for the wonderful world of technology, I have asked James for a digital slr camera he keeps telling me I don't, and not saying I don't love the camera I have but after picture day at Ruths I want one more then ever. I want to take a photo class so I can get good at it. What fun it would be to let our imaginations take flight and see where we would end up, and what we would have in the end.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Ruth did a great Job, did she get any of you and the kids??!! Alina is such a little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful photos, and beautiful kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures like these! They really do capture your kids as they are. I want to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That one of her peaking around the chair is SO cute. She reminds me of little Trica!

    ReplyDelete