Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Third of unfortunate advents in the Northcotts

 
I am hoping that the bad streak is over in our house.....here the third in bad things to happen to our little family in the month of September. Spencer woke up last wed. with a huge swollen upper face, poor little man he tooth that he chipped when he was three finally got a cavity and it hurt. I could only get him in the dentist at 2:30pm so he decided that he wanted to go to school because pet land was coming. So I drugged him up and out the door he went......well when we got the dentist he told me that we had to get the infection down before he could pull the tooth so here we are today going for the dreadful pull at 12:30pm.

 
Here is what Alina's arm looks likes after three weeks in the cast. Let me tell you that her arm stunk!! The bone is well on it way to healing, but to be careful she has to now wear this brace for two week and then she should be as good as new..... I can't believe all the bruising that is still there a little weird, I guess in my head i thought that it would just be good and no sign of the break. The body heals quite quickly but I guess not as fast as I had it in my head. She is a real trooper and is doing great.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Poor little spencer... I bet that hurt. ;-( Glad to hear that Jenelles arm is on the mend You HAVE had quite the month. they say bad things come in 3's so maybe you're done. :-)

    ReplyDelete