Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There is beauty all around

 
Here is how I and Janelle get to start our day, my girlfriend Lonnie, Sharon and I pack up our kids and DOGS and off to the dog park we go. It is just beautiful and I love the listening to Old Man river run by as our dogs chase and get chased on their daily run. Janelle doesn't always feel the peace that I do but she comes along just the same. This park is the natural habitat for the rattle snakes in Lethbridge but as of yet we have not come across any. I had to catch a sense of our wonderful little earth that I get to appreciate every day. Here is one good reason to have a dog, I get to look and walk through a beautiful little patch of heaven right here in my own back yard of the west side.....don't you want to come and visit me just so you can walk here too?
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Naw, I dare say the rattle snakes would keep me away. :-) You have fun w/o me tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I go to lethbridge to visit my kids we always go for a walk down there. It quite a hick and like you said beautiful, peaceful and another one of Gods creations. yeah not to keen on the snakes either.

    ReplyDelete