Monday, September 7, 2009

Play time with Ryan.

 
In August we headed to Edmonton to visit my cousin Ryan, He was always a guy ready to give me an adventure when I was little and I was sure that he would now do the same for my kids. I was so not disappointed.
 
I lived in Edmonton for a year when I was little but I didn't remember how pretty it was, We spent a day at the mall, we were all tired by the end of the day. Ryan was a good sport and played hard and long....Greg was in love with all things boy He got to make bullets shoot guns and more guns, even a paint ball gun way to fun that fires the balls so fast and there are so many. I love it....
 
Ryan also took the kids to a beach where they had races and went kayaking. Think of all the fun you can have when you don't have children and you have money!! We had a blast and plan on going again next year.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a ball. What is the first picture of? People w/o kids are the best! They have so much more energy then those who have them... :-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the chocolate drawer ALWAYS full of chocolate...my kids were filling their pillow cases up...better then Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys have had a great summer. So much travelling you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete