Monday, September 14, 2009

James is 32

 
i just had to share this with the world but at football practice I got pooped on by a bird....Everyone told me that it's good luck...WHAT!!! I just got pooped on is there anything lucky in that????
 
My hubby's birthday was on the 8th of Sept....Me being such a good wife went to Calgary to pick up his brother for the week and didn't do anything for him at all......So on Friday night I made a toooo die for chocolate cake and we had the Courts over for party night....and lots of cake.
 
I love James with all the kids around him what a special guy. He just loves his family and I am very grateful that he does. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for any of them. He is my SWEET HEART and I love him for all the fun and name calling that he has to put up with, he is one great guy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment