Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scrap books

 

I was at a party last weekend and a girl I met there was telling about a great idea. You take pictures of all your children's work from school anything that means something to them from art work to math to journal pages take pictures of them all print them off and put them in to an album. She is doing yearly albums... me not so much but trying to put as much as I can in one album if I need to buy more then one per kid so be it but I had four boxes of work that we have kept for the kids and really I don't want to pack that all and take it with me so yesterday I took just under 300 pictures for mostly Greg and Alina. I just got rid of boxes that I no longer have to pack and all their work is sitting nicely in my computer until we move when I can put them in books for each kid. I feel even more clutter free then before. For those who know me I hate clutter I am NOT A PACK RAT, I do however have a problem of throwing everything away and then a couple of weeks later looking for something that most likely is at the dump..........I hope this inspires someone to do the same I really think this is a great Idea.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That IS a great idea, I may just do that. I have begun to throw stuff away, and often wonder if I will regret it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete