Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Away with the old!!!!

 

When one decides that they should uproot their family and move across two provinces there is much time to ponder on the CRAP that has been accumulated over the past ten years of our lives together. Here sadly to say is one such item. In an unfinished basement where your kids can swing all day, fly into walls, and climb to the ceiling this is quite the find and a must have......However the fights that have been brewed over the wonderful ikea swing will not be missed. My kids are trying to convince us that this chair can be hung outside under our deck......... Right beside a big picture glass window can I say accident waiting to happen?. I will say that Jelly looks very peaceful swinging away, but I definitely think it is time to move on to better. Really that is the problem you get rid of all the stuff that you don't need anymore and I know that I will just fill up my new house with all new and better Crap......but what can a person do people will be people and people need their stuff!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. it's funnny to see that swing, we brought ours out to BC. It was my arch nemesis. Holes in the wall, constant squeeking, ahhhh the bad memories. I was not sad to see it go!!
    We dragged so much junk out here, we are still sorting it all out! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cool swing! I thought "cool", then the explanation of all the fighting... I can understand why you would want it to go. Have fun sorting through your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swing is super cool. I would be sad to part with this one too. I hear you on the crap... I just found a whole TON if it in my house, and we were only here 4 years!

    ReplyDelete