Saturday, March 14, 2009

conversation with Janelle

Tonight after we said family prayer, I was getting cuddles from Janelle when she asked why I like cuddles with which I replied that she keeps me warm. She told me that it was her pajama's that were warm and I said no her warm heart. She asked me where her heart was so I showed her and she whispered to me that she has to be careful with her tummy because that is where all her babies are. I said oh and she continued on that all her babies are in eggs. I asked what would happen if she wasn't careful and she replied that they would crack but not to be worried because they aren't ready yet. I asked her when she thought they would be ready and she told me when she is 16. I'm trying to keep myself together because really what three year old has this conversation when she finished by telling me that the babies in the eggs won't crack like real eggs with the yellow yolk. So there you have it folks the truth about eggs and babies straight from the mouth of a three year old.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, She's got it down! Too cute. I love how their minds work. That is a pretty extensive understanding tho. What a cute girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to let you know loved your talk on Sunday. So true about the importance of FHE. You will be missed here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the BEST! What a cute girl. I will pray that her baby eggs will NOT be ready when she is 16 though!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is AWESOME!! and yes let's hope that er time line is a little early!

    ReplyDelete