Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There is beauty all around..........when there is fresh cut flowers around.


There is something to be said about receiving roses from a loved one........however these are not from my loved one who never seems to find time to do such. These beauties are from a family I used to babysit for, as I am leaving they wanted me to enjoys these for as long as possible. Now roses never last longer then a week week and a half but I was lucky enough to haves for 17 days before they weren't pretty. I love flowers I love the way they make me feel, how they smell how they look and yes I realize that they die but I don't think I can ever get bored with having them in my home. They just fit so perfect in my life. I hope you have something that makes you feel just at peace as I do having fresh cut flowers to remind me of my place in the world.

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I love flowers too. They make me happy too.

    ReplyDelete