Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The ice crystals are finally melting away!!

 

In most places of the world there is no snow to be found unless that is ..........you live in Winterpeg Manitoba. I do have to say that when you can take such pretty pictures it is easier to enjoy the blistery cold days. We are now heading into the last half of March and finally the great thaw has begun, does that mean we won't have snow for Easter this year? No but maybe just maybe we like the rest of the world can look forward to the not so distance future and see flowers blooming and green grass and opened windows for fresh air.......Yes one day in the not so distance future we too will have children riding bikes and playing out doors and then maybe just maybe we to will have clean houses and happy sun bleached children and no more beautiful ice crystals hanging around. But for now I still have snow and pretty pictures that are begging to be taken. Note to self before I move I need a picture of the famous pot holes that surround Winnipeg in spring.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ice tho. I won't tell you that my kids went out and rode bikes around for over an hour after school while I walked the dog. All w/o coats on. :-)

    ReplyDelete