Thursday, April 2, 2009

TEN YEARS!!!!!

 

 

 

Here we are TEN years ago today James and I got married. I think I look older but not to sure that James has aged much over the years. It's hard to believe how the time has gone by. I remeber getting ready for the wedding thinking that it was never going to get here and we had a very short engagment. Then there was school and yes I only had to endure three years but I felt like they were never going to end. Now we have four great kids and are together 24 hours a day. For most people that might be a little to much but somehow it just seems to work for us. Thanks for a great ten years!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is exciting, and a move to start a new exciting decade. It is fun to see pictures from your dating/engagement, since I missed seeing/being in touch with you for that part of your life. You guys are so cute!
    Love it!
    Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to YOU!! You guys look so cute and happy. Good luck on the next 10+10+10+10+10+10......

    ReplyDelete
  3. trish---best wishes to you and james as you celebrate another wonderful milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations guys! 10 years! Cute pictures Happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can still remember helping you and your Mom sew your wedding dress. It was where I first learned how to French Seam! and by the way I still prefer to french seam pretty dresses. That is a fun memory for me. You looked so pretty in it too. Congrats and hope to see you more often now that you will be closer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ten years that is fantastic. Cute pics it was fun to see the progression.

    ReplyDelete