Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We Have To Be Out By June 1st

Sometimes I know God has a hand in my life when I started to have panic of selling the house and running my daycare. Good new we didn't even have to list our house it sold last week and all the papers are in on the lawyers desk ......... YEAH .... ...... now all that is left is buying a new house and getting the movers in here to pack us up and head us out to the west..........it has been a long time since I lived out there, when your away from family for so long it weird to think that I will have a grandma cousins and more cousins, aunts and uncles all close by again. I realize that many think that we are followers and I'm ok with that, I believe that this is going to be a good move for my family and no matter what we are finally going to be just James and Tricia Northcott no strings attached. I have been in Winnipeg for a long time married time alone is ten years this April. I have had many friends come into my life that have left a part of themselves with me no matter if we have had a fight or never uttered a harsh word I am greatful for all of them. Now having said that three of my friends as of now are getting themselves ready to move next summer, followed by the rest within the next couple. Now some may think this is not so bad but this means that I have to start from scratch and make new friends, and I am afraid that my heart is finding it harder and harder to do that not to mention that the families that are moving in are now starting to be younger which means that James and I are starting to get older, so we are starting to find it hard to have friends in the same stage of life as us with kids our kids age. I'm afraid that this bird has finally hit rock bottom and is ready to fly her coop and try my hand at another spot. Now yes I realize that life is never going to be the same but maybe just maybe I can have a little more peace in my heart? Maybe I am just playing games with my mind but I AM SO EXCITED that I am finding it hard to wait four more months for the big move. Now some of you are thinking about my dear parents YES YES it is going to be very hard to leave them but I will always have them and we will come and visit and I expect for them to come visit us too and MOVE out to Alberta too am I dreaming perhaps but only time will tell..........

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling your house so quickly! I have to admit I am jealous that you are moving to Alberta! I miss it there. Where in Alberta are you going to settle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite the post!! You must be getting lots of different comments from people! I am happy for you if you are happy! That is all that matters! Good luck and I can't believe that I can see you when I come home to visit my parents!! YAHOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best in Alberta
    Trish. The enviroment is different and I am sure you'll make friends in no time. I always say kids are great for that. That toilet training the dog is hard. Our's still sneak off sometimes esp when its cold outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you sold that quick! Yes I can, your hubby did a fab. job on that house! I am so envious right now, I could die! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete