Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 days and we are all still alive

Tonight is my 7th trying as I my to get Jewels to sleep through the night!!!!!! I know that I went trough this with my kids but I honestly don't remember being so tried and I think on a good day I might have only washed my kitchen floor five times. You never have to wash your floor this much even with four kids running around and a full daycare. The good news is she went into her kennel for a hour this afternoon and I got a shower while the kids were watching a Barbie movie.....remember when we all use to do that when the baby slept with the older children I even felt a little guilt for doing it, but I wanted no needed a hot shower so I could make it trough the rest of my day.
Another break trough is she actually pooped twice outside today cold weather and all I can't wait for it to be nice outside so she can be out there more. Seven days in my floors are clean yet again , the laundry is all caught up and my kitchen is looking pretty fine!
Tonight I bought myself some ear plugs so hopefully I can get a couple hours of sleep instead of two....

No comments:

Post a Comment