Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We have grown by one!!!

 

 

So this past thursday my Gregory turned the big Nine. What a time to reflect on all that has happened in our lives with this bundle of boy. He has such a soft heart for everyone, he has been begging for a dog since he could walk so I took him to this animal shealter and we brought home Jewels. She is quite the dog (a real mutt)and really looking at Greg could you make a little boy any happier. How ever I am trying to kennel train her and potty train her does anyone out there have any suggestions how to do this and not loss my mind in the process!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, potty training. :-) what fun. Is your dog a puppy? How old? Send me a facebook message, we can chat... or I can call you, I have long distance to Canada... send me your email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish what a beautiful dog/puppy. One suggestion I have is to get a kennel for her and when you go out to put her in it. Our dogs love it, and it doesn't hurt that they get bribed to go in either. When you read we have grown by one, I thought the addition was BABY...we have lots of sisters in our ward/primary who are expecting.

    ReplyDelete