Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The new House!!!





Here is the new house. This past weekend James and I flew to Alberta to attend his sister's wedding and buy our new house. We also ended up crashing our dearest friends sister's wedding (I've always wanted to be a wedding crasher)
It was a lot of hard work finding the right house but boy did it feel great to buy it. So now we head out to our new life on the 15th of April Alberta beware the Northcotts are coming!!! I have mixed feeling now that it is here I did cry when I went to school today and told all the teachers. I wish my kids could finish off the year here but not all things have worked according to my wants. We did sell our house quickly buy a great house and all with in the budget James gave me so apparently heavenly father is helping us out. Hope you all had a great Valentines day James and I bought our house that day. Life is really pretty good I will be pretty stressed out for the next couple weeks until we are settled into the new and then my kids have to start fresh smack at the end of the year, I fell so bad for them but hopefully September will be a smooth transition?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful house! Congratulations! Only two months, that will go by really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting! The house looks beautiful and I love the kitchen. Where abouts in town is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your kitchen is beautiful! I love those cabinets! How exciting! Congrats on the new house, and the kiddies will be okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy when you make a desision you work fast. Great looking house. Love the kitchen and the fact the kids can go outside from the basement. If you need a hand with anything let me know I have had some experince with moving---different countries.
    What side of Lethbridge? South by the airport and costco or near the Safeway south end.
    yeh I know Lethbridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY nice house!! So, where is the house? How close to Angela are you? When we moved to Canada when I was a kid, school was done in the states,but still going on in Canada so my mom MADE us go to school. We thought it was cruel and unusual punishment, BUT we made friends. Then we weren't there the whole summer not knowing anyone - it was the best thing ever. It will be hard, but going to school will be a good ice breaker for them. GOOD LUCK, wish we were there to help!! love ya

    ReplyDelete