Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jacquelyn and Wes Wedding

 

And so it goes that in life that one day we embark on life's journey of marriage. James sister got married on the 13th of April and we were very thankful that we could be there for them. James and I are coming up on ten years, it's shocking to think that we've been together for so long but then I think ten years is not so long. What do we need to do to make sure that we always put each other first? It was wonderful to hear the promises in the temple and think about what they all mean, I love the feeling that I felt and the memories of James and I only ten years ago kneeling in the same room making the same promises to each other. It helps put fights into perspective. I did not like our receptions but I did love the wedding ceremony. I even named Greg after our temple sealers.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Is that you in the back with those cute sexy legs(and awesome shoes- you know I notice shoes!) and a white coat????(don't you know you have 4 children and white is taboo?- you're just braver than me!) Gald you had a good trip out to God's country-hehe-and way to score on the nice house! Can't wait for you to get out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this a flash back from a year ago? :-) Like you're not crazy busy moving, you figured why not blog about something that happened last April?

    ReplyDelete