Friday, February 6, 2009

The new and much improved me!!!

 

I forgot that I was going to post this beauty, after we got back from the cruise and I was looking at the pictures I HATE my hair I can't believe that I let myself go off on a romantic holiday looking like that......maybe that was our problem! No but still did not like my hair at all so I got myself a hair appointment and headed back to the land of BLONDE. Now my hair dresser was AMAZING I can't remember the last time I had such a great experience getting a new do, and best of all I got my eyebrows done at the same time so I felt like a new person even if I'm not. So go out and have a day all about you and hopefully you will feel the same way I did.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love-Love the new you! although I didn't think the old you was that bad!Really! You do look great with short hair and your brows are perfect!
    Congrats on selling the house so quickly! Must mean it was meant to be! You are going to love it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo! I love the brows, they look so clean. I am a big fan of getting ones eyebrows done. :-) You look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. That would be awesome to go have a day out and get all girly. Sounds like lot's of fun. Your hair is always cute anyway I don't know what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete