Friday, May 23, 2008

Spencer's Graduation

 

 

 

 

Spencer is my third child to graduate from pre-school. Why is it that we have so many grads before grade twelve one might ask? Well I remember graduating from high school and all the hype that went along with it but really was I this cute in grade 12? I think not, plus the fact that Spencer told us that only those people who loved him were coming to this very special of special days! How could James and I not make a big deal about him leaving his pre-school days beside the fact that we pay for him to go. We should be celebrating now only one left to go, and then on to the next stage of life..........
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh I how love Preschool Graduation. They are so cute in their little outfits I have seen many many a graduation, (having taught for so long before I had my kids.) What fun!!

    ReplyDelete