Thursday, May 15, 2008

life of a soccer mom

You know when you watch movies and there is the mom with her mini van driving children all over. I have finally entered that part of my life. All I see is schedules that need to be kept. Monday and Wednesdays are my big days with over load with Alina and Greg back to back games. I also get to be the coach for both teams. Now this should not be so bad but I can't get to all of Greg's games on time. I have great helpers on his team so that helps me out a great deal. I don't know the game so well so I have had to read up on the game so I can teach them something. What good is it to play a game if you don't know the right way to play. We have a strong teams and the kids are full of engery. As a side note I have been taking my second course of cake decorating. This course is full of flowers flowers flowers. It is lots of fun and keeps me busy being creative. I know most of you are out there being sport moms of some sort and really running monday to thursday is not so bad. My kids love it so I can do it for them. Happy driving.........

No comments:

Post a Comment