Sunday, July 29, 2007

The hair cut

 

 

As everyone can kind of guess I hate pictures of myself, i know that I should just embrace what I look like but if there are pictures I don't need a Constance reminder of what I need to do to change. With that said I decided to get a hair cut before James and i leave for our little holiday on Thursday. So the hair dresser I like the best out of all my travels is back from maternity leave so I went the tried and true and this is the new cut I think its just fun so thought that I would share with the gals in blogger world the new me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Where are you guys going??? Is this a kidless Vacation?? I love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes my cousin is getting married just outside of Calgary, so Im making James spoil me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, and have fun back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute there is nothing like a new cut to make you feel awesome. even better is having a fav hairdresser!! those are hard to find whan you have short hair!

    ReplyDelete