Monday, July 2, 2007

Summer Fun

Alas school is out for another summer. I wish I was telling you all the great plans we have..........but we have have no grand tales. Greg was sad to say goodby to his dear teacher, who I might add was born todo what he does, he was just amazing in every way possible. Tommorow makes the first day of a long summer shipping children in and out of my house, making sure they are all well taken care of. We are very busy with the day care and I'm hiring a kid across the street to help me out. Plus Greg is going to be a helper but I have to pay him too!!! /but now he will beable to buy all his own toys. Just as a side note we also decided to have a hugh Canada Day party after church we provided the hot dogs and watermelon and everyone else brought salads it was super yummy and fun to visit with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you do sound busy! Ahhh, the paying of children to help out...it starts so young doesn't it!! Be careful it's a slippery slope, pretty soon they won't flush the toilet unless you give them a quarter! lol! Just kidding, well no really, at least not in my brothers cases! lol!

    So, can I ask you what the going rate for a day home is? I am thinking about doing something similar (but on a much smaller scale!!). Just wondering if it's worth my while and the subsequent loss of sanity! :) Do you find that it makes you more organized and focused on the kids in some ways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im waiting to see pictures of the canada day party.

    ReplyDelete